About the Journal
Art of Surgery
Art of Surgery (Art Surg; AOS; Online ISSN 2523-6954; http://aos.amegroups.com/) is an internationally peer reviewed journal for medical students, residents, fellows and attendings in the field of surgery, and scientists and researchers in the biomedical field who wish to transform surgical education, practice and research.
Mission: To better serve our patients via educating and training the next generation of surgeons and promote innovative research.
1. Propagate the experiences and life lessons of master surgeons
2. Promote international cooperation among close-knit master surgeons
3. Disseminate innovative ideas, ground breaking researches, and technologies
- External peer review: 1-2 months.
- Acceptance to Publication Ahead of Print: 20 days.
- Acceptance to Publication: 1-2 months.
AME Publishing Company:
Address: Rm C, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, No. 3 On Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong
Phone: +86 20 66355775